21.12.11

Weekend visuals - Wanderlust


We fell in love, deep in space






Bath bomb from Lush



Enjoyed oranges under a blanket of stars



Juice Market's swimwear in Noir Maillot



Have yourself a merry little Christmas :)



Boarding the 'Titanic' as actual passengers in the past


<3

Nigel and I finally spent a well deserved vacation together, to celebrate our year together as a couple, to pamper ourselves with the humble amount of savings we have accumulated. I think it's really important we allocate quality time since we're so busy with school and various commitments.

Our mini getaway was well spent in a boutique hotel Wanderlust. It appears as an average looking Peranakan style house but don't underestimate what it has to offer. We were well taken of to every minor detail; the room was well equipped with everything despite limited spaces. I especially loved the instant coffee machine - perfect for a coffee addict like me.

We also visited the 100th anniversary Titanic exhibition. One of our favourite things to do is visiting museums/ exhibitions! And let me tell you, it's a MUST. If you watched Titanic as a child, you'll definitely be able to relate better to Titanic. The exhibition was really informative and emotional. It tells a complete story, unlike the movie, it puts you in the shoes of many victims who lost their lives. As cheesy as it may sound, I even teared at this quote that was displayed in the exhibition:

"We have lived together for many years. Wherever my husband goes, I go." 

- A lady who refused to get on a life boat

That is love.

Anyway, if you happen to be interested, the Titanic exhibition is at MBS Arts and Science Museum, opens daily from 10am to 10pm. Tickets are priced at $24 but OCBC card holders get a 20% off.



Let me just end off with my favourite Christmas song of all time. She sings beautifully. Brought me so much peace and joy. Hope it does for you too!