9.6.12

Birds In Song





Birds In Song dress - Dressabelle | Hat - Payless | Mary-Janes - Dr. Martens









$2 socks from Daiso

Newest obsession - the huge gift bow ring from m)Phosis

Photos by JJ

Today's photos were snapped along a quiet road at Paya Lebar. Despite the gloomy morning, thank God for the amazing weather late afternoon because I find the evening sun most lovely and flattering. Digital enhancement is almost unnecessary when the lighting is right! Of course, being able to catch the right moments are important to. Since I made a visit to Dressabelle's studio today, I got to explore the surroundings and hunt for good photo spots. There's so much to appreciate in this area; the spiral stairs, back alleys - all of which I believe can be excellent for photography. Can't wait to share more photos with y'all in the future!

Many renowned brands have used bird prints widely in their designs, including Miu Miu and Marc by Marc Jacobs. Doesn't this adorable Peter Pan collar dress remind you of the Twitter bird?! I cannot help but to wonder if it was a collaboration between Zara and Twitter. Nah, I'm just kidding! In case you're wondering, the original one by Zara retails at $89.90 in stores. 

I have exciting news and updates coming up really soon that I'm not gonna reveal here just yet! For now, happy weekends to all of you! <3