18.10.12

Rum-pa-pa-pum


Bohemian Like You dress - Dressabelle


Military coat - Etam



Metallic booties - Esprit

Photos by JJ

I am so happy that it's been raining in Singapore. That cold, snuggly feeling and able to wear all your favorite jackets without perspiring. I got mine two winters ago in Shanghai. Despite the buttons have rusted a little, I'm actually liking that antique effect! The print on my dress delivers a modern Gothic vibe. Baroque is my favourite print ever, my Twitter profile screams likewise haha. However if the apparel is not well designed baroque can make something look really cheap. Trust me on that one, I've seen tons. I also love that it has a relaxed lampshade that is great for a casual look. I didn't want to look overly girly so the outfit was completed with metallic leather boots. Am I the only one who cannot seem to have enough boots? Especially after watching this video which tempted me further: