30.11.12

You Can Stand Under My Umbrella

Photobucket


Photobucket
Edgy Mesh Dress - Dressabelle | Suede boots - Topshop | Fringe sling - Mango | Sun hat - Daiso

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


How ironic is it that I was wearing a sun hat on a rainy afternoon? I swear Daiso has some of the best accessories at awesome prices, some people call Daiso 'the second scariest place in Singapore after Watsons'. This hat is a prime example - good quality, good price, lesser maintenance than suede! Doesn't my dress remind you of a modern Tinkerbell-turned-bad? I like that it makes me look like I am wearing a tube dress over a tee without the discomfort. It has a classic silhouette with bustier details and I really think the lines made my waist appear smaller! I thought a bright red lipstick brought out the red even more in my all black ensemble. 

As a fashion blogger, one of my most feared condition when I shoot is...rain. When it rains, that's it. My hair flattens, leather shoes ruined. But I guess my perception of wet weather changed when my photographer taught me to appreciate water because the transparency gives photographs an unique quality that sun beans never could. Well, the photos turned out beautiful don't you think? Almost immediately, I felt like myself again - dancing, jumping, swirling in the rain with a coincidentally matching umbrella which belongs to the office. You can stand under my umbrella, ella ella eh eh eh *chants*

Photobucket
Photos by JJ