7.12.12

Casual BlackMilk

Photobucket


Photobucket
T-shirt - ASOS| Spiked bracelet - m)Phosis

Photobucket
The Great Wave leggings - BlackMilk | Pascal boots - Dr. Martens

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photos by Mandy

This is going to be a random rambly post where I just want to talk a little bit about my life and things unrelated to fashion. It's officially my Christmas break so no school for me till next year! Looking back at the past eleven months made me realize how time really flies and how much everything changes. Everybody says the same thing but seriously guys, if you look back into my archives you'd see how much this blog has evolved! For the better I hope. Are you guys going anywhere this holiday? I don't have any traveling plans so I guess I am just going to sit at my desk and...blog. The amount of workload from school turned my previously neat room into a cave of refuge, therefore my top to-do is to reorganize everything to perfection and I might be getting a dresser in my room. It is a vintage dresser left by my grandma in its original dark wood colour but I plan to paint it white to match the rest of my room. It's my first time painting a big piece of furniture so I am pretty nervous. Do I have to sand the surface for the paint to stick on? Is it necessary to laquer it after painting? Wish I was more DIY-savvy y'know. Will anyone be interested for an updated room tour? I feel almost like I am showcasing my bedroom for my own amusement. Let me know! Oh and remember to join my current giveaway if you havent!