26.12.12

Have A Holly Jolly Christmas

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

If you were one of those customers who bought from us and want to purchase them again, you can visit Guru Nice Bakery at Block 201A #01-1055, Tampines St 21, S(521201).


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
All in a day's work...

I wanted to share some pictures I took at the school bazaar weeks ago where my friends and I sold cakes-in-jars for day. It was a project that was part of my retail module. I think I am feeling a little blue now that my favourite time of the year is over so looking at these pictures really help sustain the festive spirit in me. Those cakes you saw taste as great as they look, wonder why didn't I post these pictures earlier. How did you guys spend your Christmas? For me, it has always been a tradition to spend Christmas eve in church with all of my closest friends. Although there is no such thing as winter in Singapore (hard to imagine xmas in a warm climate right?), there is nowhere I'd rather be than church cause it's the warmest place in my heart! My friends and I always exchange presents and we are always super excited unwrapping them infront of each other to see our reactions. Last night after Christmas service, a few friends came over to my place and we had so much laughter over a late dinner. This is the kind of Christmas I love and I hope you had a great one too! Merry Christmas! :-)