10.4.13

Denim & Hardware

 photo IMG_0294-2_zpsc90e401d.jpg
Denim Pocket Shift Dress - c/o Dressabelle

If I could only pick one thing to wear consecutively for a week, it would be denim. It could be anything denim; love my dungarees, dresses, and jeans on casual days. Denim is one thing which never seems to get old for all generations. Have you seen anything else that flatters everyone like denim does? Probably not. I truly love this denim dress for its collars (perfect for necklaces and bow ties) and hidden buttons. How I wish it's made into a blouse which will go incredibly stylish with skinny jeans! This dress looks so smart on with the rolled up sleeves, giving off a slightly androgynous look. Have you ever noticed how a NS men's arms instantly look more toned when his uniform sleeves are rolled up? So...those who want show off your latest gym progress, you know what to do right?

 photo IMG_0332-2_zps6035bc0c.jpg


 photo IMG_0309-2_zps4eae3da1.jpg
Medusa Harem Bracelet - c/o O'ORO

I have been wanting to get one of these ring-bracelet jewelry for a long time, and I was so excited when O'ORO sent them to me! The one I'm wearing is rather minimalistic, unlike those multiple chain kinds that can be super annoying when the chains get caught onto a lacy dress. The only thing I hate is that it's too big for my abnormally tiny wrist! I still love the look of it but I just wish it'd fit me better.

 photo IMG_0293-2_zpse983c33f.jpg

 photo IMG_0302-2_zpsf97680cc.jpg
Jeffrey Campbell Clinic inspired wedges - Taobao

 photo IMG_0310-2_zps125e1d22.jpg
Rimmel Kate Matte lipstick in 111 (read my review here!)

 photo IMG_0311-2_zps3a3f96ab.jpg

 photo IMG_0303-2_zps74299a5f.jpg
Studded bag - c/o Nowisstyle

What's more badass than leather and studs? Alexander Wang and Balenciaga are prime examples for marrying these elements together. I really appreciate that the studs are rounded which makes it a lot safer to carry, especially around kids! I don't even know how many cuts I've gotten from brushing against studded items too quickly. Another plus is that these studs are properly nailed on (won't drop!) yet really light weight! And since I am flying to Shanghai soon, a roomy light weight tote really helps to keep all your belongings.

 photo IMG_0295-2_zpsa2ceaf29.jpg

 photo IMG_0336-2_zps4de3717f.jpg
Gold chain necklace - Forever 21

 photo IMG_0337-2_zps50f07141.jpg
Photos by JJ

I don't know about you, but I truly think denim is the best material for all mankind. It's sturdy, lasting, stretchable, perfect. I would buy denim bedsheets if I can ever find one! Thank you for reading!