18.6.13

Laid Back Boho

Maxi dress with draped pockets - ASOS | Bag - c/o Banana Taipei



Beanie - H&M | Feather necklace - c/o O'ORO | Oxford boots - Taobao


Photos by Nigel

Hello with a short outfit update! It's a known fact that I love a maxi dress for all occasions. I have contemplated for months before I finally purchased this khaki one from ASOS for S$70+, which I personally find quite expensive. But then, it's so worth it because it's just so comfortable, though the straps had to be altered shorter (so I'd suggest getting one size smaller). I'd say it was worth every cent. On days when I feel extra lazy to style my hair, I simply throw on a beanie and that's it. My friends also suggested that I should wear beanies more often because they make me look more girly. Is the side swept hair really that bad on me? What is your lazy day outfit?