20.7.13

Cold Shoulder


Peplum blouse - Feist Heist | Python pants - m)Phosis


Gold watch - Casio | Beanie - H&M

Wrist cuff - c/o O'ORO | M.A.C lip glass in Lust


Photos by Mandy

Sorry about the lack of outfit posts over the last week as I was more or less occupied with Phantom Of The Opera. My instagram friends would know how much of a blast I has and honestly, I'm not over the Phantom craze. I am listening to the Phantom soundtrack album on repeat as I'm writing this post. Call me crazy, I am.

I have been wearing plenty of turtle necks and cold shoulder tops lately. During Feist Heist's revamped launch beginning this month, I saw this peplum blouse and knew it had to be mine. I remembered telling myself, "okay, here I am splurging beginning of the month so that means no more clothes for me in July." Let me tell you, I have no regrets at all and holding up to my promise pretty well! *pats on the back* I've gotten plenty of wear out of the blouse already and It's great with skinny trousers and pencil skirts, complimented loads by friends. I crown it the blouse of the month!