13.12.13

Hints Of Champagne


Lime Crime Velvetines in Suede Berry

Textured romper - c/o Dressabelle (in the style of Topshop)



Wool cloche hat - H&M


Box clutch - borrowed | Vintage Cadali Taylor watch - c/o Late Rabbit

Lucite flowers necklace - borrowed (in the style of ZARA)


Gold studded pumps - Charles & Keith (in the style of Valentino)

It's only twelve days to Christmas! It's crazy to me how time passes by so quickly. Many things happened over the past week. I went on staycation at Resorts World Sentosa (Festive Hotel was disappointing btw) and finally explored Adventure Cove! I loved the rides but dreaded the waiting time. If you are planning to go, I highly recommend going on a weekday instead. Then, I went straight back to work this week which included a hair + makeup job for Brands. Since I'm freelancing, I don't get to do makeup everyday but it's really quite a joy whenever it comes because I love the reactive of women when they see their transformed self. All in all, I'm just trying to make good use of my school holidays while it lasts.

My outfit today features a romper! It's actually inspired by one from Topshop which is why I was really excited to see it on Dressabelle. I tend to avoid short dresses as I often feel uneasy in them. Rompers come in as the perfect solution for me as they show off the legs while still retaining modesty for me to move freely. It may look simple but the catch is its subtle origami pleats and embossed texture. It's also surprisingly figure flattering and somehow made my arms look so toned! It wasn't ideal to shoot in the rain but thankfully the lighting was soft and beautiful. Happy weekends everybody!

Photos by JJ